Monday, November 18, 2013

Sticky Situation

1. Explain how you developed your ideas for "Sticky Situation"

I made a list of ideas that I could paint. I got the idea to do gum stuck on the bottom of a shoe and thought it would be interesting.

2. Were you able to think outside the box when you were thinking about ideas?

Some of my ideas were pretty generic, and some of my ideas were really creative. I decided to do gum on the bottom of a shoe because no one had ever tried it before.

3. You were to incorporate repetition, rhytnm or pattern. How did you accomplish this?

I incorporated repetition by painting multiple bricks, and showing multiple leves on the plants.

4. Describe your choice of media (acrylic, watercolor) and your challenges and successes while using it.

I used acrylic paint, and for the gum on the bottom of the shoe I used actual gum. I love the way acrylic paint blends so I had mostly success with using it.

5. How important were the mini lessons to the success of your final product?

By brainstorming ideas, even though it's a small lesson in my product, it really helps bring together the whole art piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment